Please transfer the course fee to:
Bank Standard Chartered Bank
Account Type Current Account
Account Number 01-0-515163-7
Swift Code SCBLSG 22XXX
At work, you are bogged down with problems and complaints from users and customers.
Outside work, you are bombarded with information on what life-style to follow, what items to buy, even what food to eat.
How do you know what to believe? How do you separate the truths from the myths, the facts from the opinions? How do you decide or solve a problem when you don’t have all the information?
The answer lies in Critical Thinking.
With Critical Thinking, you will be able to clearly reason through an issue or problem, evaluate the arguments and arrive at a conclusion. You will make better deecisions when you are able to distinguish between facts and opinions, understand your personal bias, and are aware of marketing pressures.
At the workshop, you will learn the Critical Thinking Process and get hands-on experience identifying issues, analysing arguments, making decisions and solving problems.
Attend the workshop and learn how to use Critical Thinking. You will become a more effective manager when you start making better decisions.
How you will benefit
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Discover your critical thinking style
- Evaluate ideas objectively
- Make better decisions
- Solve problems more effectively
What you will learn
What you will learn in this workshop:
- Understand Critical Thinking and the Critical Thinking process
- Discover your critical thinking style including strengths and weaknesses
- Identify issues and assumptions
- Analyse arguments, causes and claims
- Draw better conclusions
- Improve your critical thinking skills including Active Listening and Socratic Questioning
- How to use critical thinking in decision making and problem solving.
Who should attend
Managers and executives who want to improve their critical thinking skills so that they can make better decisions and solve problems effectively.
Training Methodology includes:
- Lecture and discussion
- Group activities, group discussion, and role-play
What participants say about the workshop
“Good workshop.” Lecturer, Nanyang Polytechnic
“Workshop is informative and systematic.” Manager, Singapore Discovery Centre
“Notes are clear, slides are excellent, examples and exercises are real-life situations that one can relate to. This workshop delivers!” Manager, Auditor-General’s Office