Please transfer the course fee to:
Bank Standard Chartered Bank
Account Type Current Account
Account Number 01-0-515163-7
Swift Code SCBLSG 22XXX
Every manager wants to hire the best talent.
Sieving through a myriad of professionals to single out the ultimate new hire can be both laborious and futile. Yet for many, they appear to be highly successful in hiring homogenous talent profiles.
Truth is, how much of the real truth can be revealed during that short span of time together? Little. This outcome narrows even further when we are psychologically biased.
Whether you are a people manager or an individual contributor, everyone can be more effective in identifying the psychological behaviours during interviews.
At the end of the workshop, you will be equipped with:
- A broad knowledge of selection methodology and how the interviewing stage fits in
- The different interviewing methods to suit different outcomes
- The psychological mind-set of the interviewer and the interviewee
- The tools to plan, prepare and manage your interviewing process
- The techniques to engage at a meaningful level with the interviewee
- Preventive measures to overcome varying types of biases in decision-making
- Introduction to Selection Methods
- Profiling the attributes of an ideal candidate
- Outline of the full end-to-end Selection Process
- Types, purpose, costs & benefits of interviewing methods
- View common examples of different uses of interviews
- Understanding the role of the HR, interviewer and its panel
- Designing the interview process questions