Please transfer the course fee to:
Bank Standard Chartered Bank
Account Type Current Account
Account Number 01-0-515163-7
Swift Code SCBLSG 22XXX
Leslie Choudhury – Communications Guru, International Speaker, Coach, Trainer, Consultant and Author.
Since the Industrial age till today’s Informational world, customer service has yet to change. As our world continues to evolve and grow, the demand from consumers seeking for excellent service are increasing higher and higher.
Customer service has been defined as the service provided to customers before, during and after purchasing and using goods and services. Good customer service provides an experience that meets customer expectations. It produces satisfied customers. Bad customer service can generate complaints. It can result in lost sales, because consumers might take their business to a competitor.
Good customer service involves developing bonds with customers, hopefully leading to long-term relationships. It creates advantages for both customers and the business alike. Customers benefit because the business is providing a service that meets their needs. The business benefits because satisfied customers are likely to be repeat customers. They will stay with the business. However, good customer service is not easily achieved. It takes time to establish. It requires investment to deliver consistent standards.
- The Essence of Customer Service
- The meaning of L.O.V.E and C.A.R.E.
- Golden Rules of Engagement
- Slow to Judge but Quick to Understand
- The Most Important Question a Customer has in mind
- How to Exceed Customers’ Expectation
- What is Persuasion?
- Difference between Persuasion and Closing Skills
- How to better persuade your customers
- Common Resistances in Persuasion and how to avoid them
- Words to avoid using when communication is in process
- The application of L.O.V.E and C.A.R.E.
- The Magic of Rapport