Please transfer the course fee to:
Bank Standard Chartered Bank
Account Type Current Account
Account Number 01-0-515163-7
Swift Code SCBLSG 22XXX
Most people do what most people do and get average results. But the mindsets and skill sets that got us here will not take us to the next level. Extraordinary people use very different means—often unconventional and contrarian—to achieve great success, and even change the world. The most extraordinary managers, leaders, and entrepreneurs are driven by a strong mission or purpose, beyond building a business and making money.
The leader of the future knows there is more to being a leader than longer hours and greater responsibility. Becoming a leader is a whole new role and demands new skill sets. How can you delegate to create additional value for your organization? How can you develop the skill sets of a multiplier of talents? Your ability to communicate is also tested. How can you communicate effectively with different personality styles? How can you express yourself clearly and inspire others?
Above all, you must choose and develop your mindset and role: whether to be a manager or a leader, a cog in the machine or an artist, lord of your fiefdom or nurturer of talent. To this end, we will share stories and draw lessons from role models such as Muhammad Yunus, Frank Lloyd Wright, Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, Elon Musk, Mother Teresa, and other revolutionary leaders.
Who should attend:
This workshop is suitable for anyone, but is especially useful for managers, supervisors, team leaders, sales managers, business development executives, educators, and entrepreneurs.
The Leader’s Roles
- Manager, leader, boss, and coach
- The ART of the leader
- Top characteristics of a great leader
- The big picture of everything
- Doing things upside down
- How much value do you create?
- The time management matrix
- Delegating to create value
- Dream big: Incremental vs. quantum goals
- Are you a Multiplier?
Communicating with Your Team
- Communicating with different personality types
- Empathetic listening: connecting with your ears
- Communicating your purpose with power words and stories
- The art of the compliment
Your Action Plan
- Understand your role as leader and the qualities your team desires
- Unlock the hidden qualities in your team
- Appreciate the power of contrarian leadership
- Create more value by delegating effectively
- Understand the time management matrix and make every minute count
- Assess your potential as a multiplier of talents
- Communicate effectively with different personality types
- Develop empathetic listening skills
- Learn how to give praise and compliments to motivate and elicit peak performance
- Communicate your purpose and vision with power words and stories
- Be inspired!
- Presentation and discussion
- Interactive sessions
- Case studies
- Role plays
- Individual exercises
- Group activities
- Personal reflection and action planning
Buffet lunch, tea breaks, workbook, full-color laminated reference guide, and certificate.